Reply To: Using a Google Form to set up a Leave Requests system…

Home Forums Google Sheets & Forms Using a Google Form to set up a Leave Requests system… Reply To: Using a Google Form to set up a Leave Requests system…

Vicki Harrington
Participant

Hi Rob,

Oh – ok – yesterday we made a new add on and deleted the other one we had.   Is that not the same thing.   I thought I added it – as the first tests we did were working and the mail merge letter was coming from me for the first few trials.  When it all turned to custard was after we were fiddling round doing the add on – onto the actual form that gets filled out.  After that the mail merge somehow changed to come from you.

Yes – saw that about the trigger.

On another note – when I look at the dates in the spreadsheet – that the staff are taking their leave for – they show up the wrong way around – american way – and they print out as that on the mail merged letter.  Don’t think it used to be like that either.

So…. things we need to fix:

Dates – to be NZ with day then month then year

Trigger – so mail merge comes from me.

When the mail merge prints out – it now says your reliever is ‘approved’ rather than ‘confirmed’.   I am sure we had that before – and it came out saying ‘confirmed’.   It got that from column D in the spreadsheet – once I put confirmed in there.  Not sure why this has changed to ‘approved’.

Thanks for your help Rob.

Vicki

Skip to toolbar