Reply To: Using a Google Form to set up a Leave Requests system…

Home Forums Google Sheets & Forms Using a Google Form to set up a Leave Requests system… Reply To: Using a Google Form to set up a Leave Requests system…

#1918
AvatarRob Clarke
Keymaster

Hi Vicki,

The merge is working now. Here is what I found out when checking through it…

  1. When checking through the merge settings, the field that was mapped to the tag <<confirmed>> was actually meant to be <<Reliever Confirmed>>… one of us must have changed it.
  2. This had caused the Autocrat script to stop working:
  3. So, what I did was to delete the merge job, then disconnect and reconnect the Autocrat Add-on (I probably didn’t need to do this step but just to be sure).
  4. I then changed the merge tag in the Google Doc template, and re-created the merge job, ensuring the fields were correctly mapped.
  5. Voila! You’ll see in this image from my phone that my test worked, it’s coming from [email protected]

Now we can sit back and rest! 😉

Skip to toolbar