Reply To: Workspace advice – children creating cards & evidence cards

Home Forums Hapara Suite Workspace advice – children creating cards & evidence cards Reply To: Workspace advice – children creating cards & evidence cards

Rob Clarke
Keymaster

Hi Charlotte,

I’ve sent this up the line to Hapara… are you sure the resource cards are being created automatically? Or are the children thinking they need to attach them? Would you check this please and let me know what you find.

If the resource cards ARE being created automatically, then you will need to do something a little more technical to enable us to help you solve this once and for all… follow these instructions;

Hapara were unable to replicate the issue at their end. Could you have a student replicate the problem, and send us a screenshot or copy/paste of everything in the Javascript Console Tab, on the student device:

Chrome developer tools...To navigate to the Javascript Console:

1. Open the Chrome Menu (three dots on the top right) > More Tools > Developer Tools.
  2. A window should pop up from the bottom or to the side of the browser.
  3. Please copy the contents of the Console tab in that window and paste it here or email to me directly.

For more detailed instructions including screenshots please click on this link.

If we can find a time I’d be happy to jump on a hangout to do this with you – we’d need to find a time when you can snaffle a child to test this on (might be easier to just log in as a child on another device).

Rob

Skip to toolbar