Reply To: Creation of Staff Portal – Grey Lynn School

Home Forums Streamline organisation with a portal site Creation of Staff Portal – Grey Lynn School Reply To: Creation of Staff Portal – Grey Lynn School

Anonymous
Inactive

Our registrar is Discount domains but the contact is Arron Edwards [email protected] ph 07 9288867 as the contact to manage the domain (see https://dnc.org.nz/whois/greyl ynn.school.nz for full details).  I sent this in an email to you a while ago – maybe it didn’t attach….

About changing the ownership of the calendar to admin@:   we’ve looked at it with our tech guy Richard, and as I’ve given admin@ permission to manage and change settings on the calendar we think that should be sufficient for you to do what you need.  Richard said that changing ownership would mean having to export the calendar, then create a whole new one in admin@ and then have to re-share it etc which seems unnecessary if admin@ already has the same rights as Bill as the owner anyway.

I’ve added our logo – not sure if you want a png or jpg so I’ve added both.  Also have it as pdf if you need it?

Skip to toolbar