Reply To: Can I use Google Forms for parents to purchase tickets to the school production?

Home Forums Google Sheets & Forms Can I use Google Forms for parents to purchase tickets to the school production? Reply To: Can I use Google Forms for parents to purchase tickets to the school production?

Rob Clarke
Keymaster

Hi Anne,

Yes this is relatively straightforward depending on your use-case. For example, I’ve set up an RSVP system for two different CoLs where teachers (in some cases up to 300 of them) signed up for a series of workshops spread over a few days. Each workshop had different venues and number limitations.

In this instance, I suspect it is much easier than that!

1. The first step is to go into the Resources area and click on ‘Useful Add-ons‘.
  2. Then in the filter for ‘Application’ on the left, select ‘Forms’.
  3. Then check out the Add-on ‘Form Limiter’.Form Ranger

In your case, one question is whether this Add-on will allow you to limit registrations over multiple nights. I’m not sure it will… so…

1. Follow steps 1 and 2 above, and this time install the Add-on ‘Form Ranger‘.
  2. Check out this great tutorial from a friend and colleague of mine:

If you want help with the spreadsheet formulas, ping me on this post and I can help step you through it. Just make sure you share the Forms/Sheets with me if you want me to jump onto them with you.

Rob

Skip to toolbar