May 27, 2019 at 10:35 pm #5839
I had a good weekend thanks, it was good to be home with Angela and the kids 😉
This is a common question. Follow these steps:
- Go to admin.google.com and log in.
- Navigate to the Users area.
- Make sure you click the Organisational Unit that relates to students in the lefthand sidebar.
- You will see a button to add a new user at the top, click this. Alternatively, you can bulk upload users or download existing users:
- A dialogue will appear – name your user, give them a password and email alias if you wish.
There are two videos that answer aspects of this also:
- https://members.learningarchitects.com/forums/topic/how-to-add-a-new-user-and-give-them-an-alias/ which is possibly a better explanation.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Rob Clarke. Reason: Admin console changed so I replaced the screenshot