Add ons with Google forms

Home Forums Google Sheets & Forms Add ons with Google forms

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Vicki Harrington
      Participant

Hi Rob,

I have created a google form for appraisals, but there is a section at the bottom of the form – that I want the Principal to be able to complete after the appraisal – so do I need to make an ‘add-on’ to enable this to happen… so it gets emailed back to them for comment and then back to the employee?

Also I know we can be really clever and create one form for several jobs and have the JD for each job – so when you you that particular employee fills out the appraisal document/form – they see only their JD and then you can make the form go back to the appraiser for their comments when the employee has filled it out….. but not sure how to do this.

Are you able to help Rob?  Link to my form.

https://goo.gl/forms/RTPCCaqpPvzI2emb2

Many thanks Vicki Harrington ENS

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Vicki,

This looks like an interesting challenge… can you share the form with me – go to Send > Add Collaborators 😉

Rob

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Vicki,

There are a variety of Add-ons that can do this, not all of which are free! The best free one is likely to be Form Publisher. If you are wanting to really streamline the process then I’d recommend KissFlow (probably the ultimate in flexibility), Form Workflow Plus ($300usd/year) or Freevo.

Form Publisher

Form Mule is a email utility more than a workflow approval tool, whereas Form Publisher has the ability to do workflow approvales.

Form Publisher is likely a good option for this job in my view…

https://youtu.be/lf0PRd0CMdk

Check this webpage for really good support and tutorials…

Vicki Harrington
      Participant

Thanks Rob.

Will give that a go.

Vicki

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar