Calendar ownership

Home Forums Using Calendars Effectively Calendar ownership

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Steve Matthews
      Participant

How’s the family surviving in their bubble. Strange times.
      Question: When I create an event in the google calendar and invite guests, it comes up as having come from you. How do I change that? It doesn’t show in settings?

Steve Matthews

Principal

Tasman Bay Christian School

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Steve,

We are great thanks. I’m relishing being at home rather than traveling all the time, though I do miss my clients 😉

Which calendar are you sharing events from? Is it the staff one, or another one?

If it is the Staff one, that resides inside the administrator@ account. The name of that account is me presently (which I’ll change to Tasman Bay Christian).

Rob

ps here’s a photo of what Amelia and I think I’ll look like after too many more weeks of no hair cut LOL1

Steve Matthews
      Participant

Your hair and mine. Who would have thought we would miss having a haircut. And no I did not take up an offer to cut it for me either. Anyway, which calendar are we sharing from? I guess the school?

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Ummm…. sorry I need more context. Can you create an imaginary event and invite me to it please? Then I will be able to ‘see’ what you are talking about perhaps 😉

Rob

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar