Form question

Home Forums Google Sheets & Forms Form question

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sharon Marsh
      Participant

Can you help me…..I have just collected info from parents about student conferences using a Form. Included in the form, I asked two questions which required a short answer. Now that I am looking at the responses, the first short answer question has the answers listed (all good!) but the second one has put them in a graph making it almost impossible to read the comments…????

[moderator insert: this screen shot illustrates what Sharon is asking here, the last question should have given a list of responses but the Form has tried to (incorrectly) assume what type of presentation will be useful]

Form responses incorrectly presenting as a graph, when they should be a list of responses...

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Rob Clarke.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Rob Clarke. Reason: Rob inserted screenshot to illustrate for other members
      Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Sharon,

That is a bit of a pain! Here is a video I’ve recorded for you which shows you what to do:

Essentially all you need to do is open up the resulting spreadsheet and all will be well.

Please let me know how you go,

Rob 😉

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar