Intro – Anna Powrie

Home Forums General Discussion Intro – Anna Powrie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anna Powrie
      Participant

Hi, my name is Anna Powrie – I’m an AP from Everglade School in Manurewa. Over the holiday break I have finally found some time to read through the first steps of how to utilise this online forum (very much still finding my way!).

I am looking forward to seeing what learning opportunities there are, as well as connecting, sharing and collaborating through online discussion. Have had a bit of recent support with the use of Google Forms (thank you Rob!) and am looking forward to exploring the other Google Apps.

Anna

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Harsh Patel.
      Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Anna,

A big warm welcome to you! Great to have you join our community.

in your role as AP, do you ever need to manipulate data? If so, then the Google Sheets & Forms Course would be a great place to start.

There are a few new courses coming up also so keep an eye out for these. And of course you can ask any questions you may have in the forums.

Warm regards,

Rob

Anna Powrie
      Participant

Hey Rob,

Yes I do, and that is def the place I intend to start now I’ve sussed most of the Gmail tricks from the first course. Should be interesting as I’ve never called myself an Excel expert to say the least.

Cheers,

Anna

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar