Introduction

Home Forums General Discussion Introduction

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Helen Hogg
      Participant

Hi,

I’m Helen, I work at Reremoana School in Wattle Downs, South Auckland.  I work in the Office and am excited to be learning about how to use Google Office correctly.  I left work in 2013 to start a family when everyone used Microsoft Office and returned to work in 2017 and it’s all Google Office – they are similar but different and I just don’t feel I’m getting the most from the programme – hence signing up.

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Helen,

Welcome! We are so glad to have you join the community – there are lots of things to learn. How about we point you to some wee tricks to get you started?

Rob

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Helen,

In Gmail, one of the features that can frustrate people who have moved from Outlook, is conversation mode. Conversation mode is designed to keep all messages grouped together so the inbox is less cluttered, and does take a bit of getting used to.

One of the great things about the Google world is you can plug things into G Suite to give it extra features. These are called ‘add-ons’ or ‘extensions’.

If you try installing Gmail reverse conversation, it will place the last message at the top of conversation view. Give it a go!

Rob

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar