Introduction: – Alison Macklan

Home Forums General Discussion Introduction: – Alison Macklan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Alison Macklan
      Participant

I have worked at Waitaha School for many years in the role of Administrator. I undertake financial and payroll activities. I enjoy working with spreadsheets in particular. With regard to IT goals I am interested in the process and forms that others in the forum use that may make efficiencies in my tasks and of course am happy to share my processes.

Waitaha School is located in rural Templeton, near Christchurch. On my way to work I enjoy the most amazing views of the Southern Alps – especially in the winter.

In my personal time I enjoy playing in orchestras and chamber groups on the oboe and cor anglais. I also enjoy family activities including excursions in our 1915 Model T.

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Alison,

Welcome to the Office Staff Learning Community. I didn’t know you were a musical talent!

You’ll love the first course which is available to you Google Sheets & Forms for the Office 1.

This course is designed to give you a thorough overview of these powerful tools. Along the way you’ll receive handy tip sheets and reminders if you undertake this course.

If you already have good skills at using Excel you’ll see many similarities between the two products – it’s really just about knowing the pathways in Google Sheets.

I’ll look forward to supporting your professional learning as we interact inside the community.

Rob

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar