Introduction Vicki Harrington

Home Forums General Discussion Introduction Vicki Harrington

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Vicki Harrington
      Participant

Hi, I am Vicki and am Personal Assistant to the Principal at Elmwood Normal School.   I have been in this role for 1 year, and previously worked at Somerfield School in a similar role and served on the Canterbury Primary Principal’s Executive as secretary for 3 years.

I have had many roles over my working career, including running my own business, managing a cafe, being a Business and Sales Consultant and working as a Secretary/PA/Receptionist in various work places.

I have a beautiful family of three young adults, Dan, Yasmin and Jacob, two of which have left home.   I have been married to John for 34 years, and there have been many adventures through John’s work in the Youth Sector over that time.  I am looking forward to all the learning and development through Learning Architects and have been grateful for the help and support Rob has extended to me over the last year.

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Welcome Vicki!

Great to have you as part of this community. Feel free to post any questions you have to the relevant forum. Here are your options:

1. General items in here…
      2. Getting started with Google Apps…
      3. Google Sheets & Forms…

From the work I know you are up to now, the forum for Google Sheets & Forms will be a good way to get help as you need it.

Have a great end to the week.

Rob

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Harsh Patel.
      • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Harsh Patel.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar