Introduction – Rob Clarke

Home Forums General Discussion Introduction – Rob Clarke

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Welcome everyone to the Office Staff Learning Community! We are delighted you’ve joined our community.

Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to other members using a separate topic with your name in the Subject Line and as a tag, for example:

Subject: Intro – Rob Clarke

…this makes it easier for others to find you and respond/etc.

Here is my introduction as an example:

Hi everyone I’m Rob Clarke,

From a personal perspective, I’ve got two daughters, Amelia who is 6 and Isabella who is 10 (apparently she’s a ‘tween’ now). I’m married to Angela (also an educator) and we live in St Albans, Christchurch – aka the ‘shaky isles’. I enjoy a range of outdoor pursuits, including mountain biking, running and camping. I most recently completed my first half marathon in Queenstown which was awesome!

I’m a primary teacher at heart and love learning. Most recently I was principal of two schools here in Christchurch – Roydvale and prior to that Burnham. I’ve got a background in leading professional learning for educators since my second year of teaching back in 1996. These experiences have given me skills at integrating leadership, curriculum, and technology into schools which are the professional spaces I inhabit.

As the founder of Learning Architects and creator of this community, I wanted to create something that would enable office staff to connect with and support one another, while having access to ideas, skills, tips and tricks that really help them in their role. There is a real gap out there in education where office and support staff receive very little professional development, and we plan to change this.

Together with our series of workshops Empowering the Digital Office, this environment will enable you to learn, connect and share.

We hope you get a lot out of it.

Rob

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Rob Clarke.
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Rob Clarke.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Rob.  Is this where I’m supposed to introduce myself?!  Britt

Rob Clarke
        Keymaster

Hi Britt,

I’ve just checked and altered the instructions on my message above. If you’d create a new topic with the subject line:

Intro – Britt Schollum

…then put ‘Introduction’ and ‘Your Name’ as tags which makes it easy for people (and you) to find all your posts in future.

Have a great day,

Rob

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Rob Clarke.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar