Kaikoura Primary Report Format

Home Forums Getting Started with G Suite Kaikoura Primary Report Format

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Nigel Easson
      Participant

Hi Rob,

I’m a little stuck with our report format and need help, I just can’t complete it. I know you’re busy, but could you have a quick look at it. This template is very much a DRAFT and has been adapted from other schools.

I need to embed text boxes into the comment areas for Reading, Writing, Maths and the same for the Child, Teacher and Principal’s Voice. I’m happy to do it – but I have no idea where to start. And lastly, I need to embed our school logo in the background and can’t work that out either.

Sorry to be a pain I have the staff wanting this and I can’t complete it.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Nigel ​

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Nigel,

No problem, that’s what we are here for 😉

This isn’t something that is terribly user-friendly in Google Docs just yet, so the answer/solution will depend on how you are trying to lay the final document out.

At the moment I don’t have access to that document you shared – I’ve just requested this.

Once I see the end product you want, then I can be more specific, but to start you off, check out this forum post for Shotover School in Queenstown about putting a watermark into a Google Doc

There are two free tools I suggest in there which may help:

1. Add Watermark to PDF
      2. I Love PDF

The problem with both of these options is you are doing it for each and every file. Longer term I think you should look at automating part/all of this process (possibly using a Mail Merge which would require some skill building).

Once you’ve shared the document with me I’ll take a closer look.

Rob

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar