Refreshing a Quiz

Home Forums Google Sheets & Forms Refreshing a Quiz

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Hansa Jeram
      Participant

Hi Rob,

Tried what you suggested by clicking on ‘Refresh’ and it still didn’t come up with ‘Retake Quiz’.

What do you suggest next?

cheers,

Hansa

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Hansa,

Which quiz were you looking at?

Rob

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Rob,

The quiz I was looking at is Analysing Information – Formulas to work with text.

Cheers

Hansa

Hi Hansa,

Thanks for letting me know – this is puzzling as it should work fine. Here is a ‘silent’ movie showing you how it should look for you:

Given this is not working for you, I suspect there is something up with your web browser. Usually in these situations a simple ‘refresh’ will resolve the issue. Depending on which browser you are using (I suspect it may be Google Chrome) this button is a round swirl either to the left of the address bar, or to the immediate right for some of the other browsers.

Refresh button for Google Chrome

Beyond that there are other things we can do, here are steps we can take beyond this.

Please let me know how you go. If this doesn’t work, let me know which web browser you are using.

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi @hansajeverglade-school-nz,

Did that work for you? I’m keen to ensure you can move through the course easily. Please let me know by replying to this forum post.

Rob

Hansa Jeram
      Participant

Hi Rob,

I’ve tried the ‘refresh’ button but it still doesn’t work.  I am using the Google Chrome browser.

Hansa

Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

humpf, how about we screenshare, I’ll call you shortly to sort this out.

While you wait, would you please go to join.me and download/install the app which we’ll use so I can see what you are looking at.

Rob

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Rob Clarke.
      Rob Clarke
      Keymaster

Hi Hansa,

Steps to success

My apologies, after looking at what is happening there were two things are play here:

1. I was looking at a different quiz, plus
      2. The setting to allow you to re-take the quiz on that page wasn’t enabled!

This is fixed now and it was good to see you complete the quiz successfully.

Enjoy the rest of your week,

Rob

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar