- This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
May 28, 2018 at 6:30 am #4819Rob ClarkeKeymaster
I think the method of collating still images into a video could have some great advantages:
- it gives you a wonderful archive of the build as it unfolds
- it uses youtube which will help build the digital footprint of the school as it grows
- keeps skills up and you could jazz the videos up with titles and voiceover narration, etc.
Divi, the theme we have used for your site, has a video slider module, this could be a great way to display these videos as they are uploaded. Here is a short silent movie showing you where to go to update the slider which I’ve started with you:
All you need to do is:
- Duplicate or edit an existing slide in the slider module by clicking either the 3 horizontal bars or the duplicate icon at the left.
- Edit the video URL – make sure you take out the &featured… parts.
- Update the title of the admin part of the slide (this makes it easy to find and adjust later for others.
- Save and then update the page
It should take about 2mins to update if you do this – the only hassle is creating the video… but that also opens up other possibilities with the video.
I suggest you upload that video to your youtube channel in your work account, rather an your gmail.com one. Plus one happy, I suggest this should be underneath the About section in the menu area.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.