Reply To: Can I use Google Forms for parents to purchase tickets to the school production?

Home Forums Google Sheets & Forms Can I use Google Forms for parents to purchase tickets to the school production? Reply To: Can I use Google Forms for parents to purchase tickets to the school production?

Rob Clarke
Keymaster

Hi Anne,

Because you have multiple days in which people can sign up, I think you will need to use Form Ranger and a series of formulas in the Spreadsheet.

Remaining tickets...I’ve made a new tab in the spreadsheet for this for you. Some notes:

1. You need a formula to count the performance as it is submitted to the form. This is a COUNTIF formula 😉
  2. Once that is done, you can figure out the remaining seats for each performance.
  3. Then, FormRanger can pull this data through to the form and present it almost perfectly dynamically.

Check out the video I posted earlier about an RSVP system using FormRanger, and let me know how you go!

Rob

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Rob Clarke. Reason: Added URL to tutorial for countif
Skip to toolbar