1. Click the ENG in the bottom right corner near your time/date.
2. Click language preferences.
3. Scroll down and add a language. Search for Māori.
4. Click next, click install.
5. Now, click the ENG again and change it to MRI.
To add a macron – click the squiggle (tilde) key ~ (below the escape key) at the same time as the vowel.
On a Mac:
1. Click system preferences.
2. Click keyboard, then click input sources tab
3. Click the + and add Māori.
4. Top right of your screen, you will have an ‘A’ – you can click this and choose the Māori flag.
To add a macron – hold the option key ⌥ + the vowel required.